National Education Proficiency Badge 24thAugust2019


Written by Thirrushan, Deputy Senior Sixer & Scribe
   
I had no idea we will do a badge today! It started off with the usual colour party before we assembled back in Indian file! After attendance-taking and logbook collection, we had a brief badge giving before heading for the music room! Over there we had a long but interesting talk from Mr Tan for the NEA badge! I recalled that I have done it last year, but if I had failed ( we still did not get the results), I would be able to retest!
 
We learnt many things, from how to prevent dengue, to the journey of recyclables. Some of the junior cub scouts learnt that Mr Tan was a dengue survivor too!
 
After all of this, we had a mini-test before heading back to the kidzone to assemble. We got information that there will be mooncake making with the elderly. Then, we were issued with the donation draw tickets for the September holidays. It took a while, and by the time the tickets were all back into our bags, it was already after 12nn! We quickly went into horseshoe formation and did the sunset party.
 
I cannot wait for the results of the test! I will really like to have a few more badges!

Comments