Leadership Refresher Course 6 Jan 2024

By Senior Sixer Ewan Tan

It was a good Saturday morning when I woke up. I was excited, ready to go to school for my first scout meeting of the year. Only assistant sixers and Sixers and Senior sixers were supposed to go as the meeting was a refresher of what we learnt the year before. I was excited because I was going to meet my friends again after a long holiday!
First we had a mini horseshoe, then we went into Indian file. We did a lot of activities like foot drill, games and a talk about the jungle book. I was really happy to have a refresher as I also needed to revise my foot drill before the first meeting of the new scouts. It was a very enjoyable meeting, I enjoyed meeting my friends and talking with them!
We are all ready to meet our six next week!

Comments