Odd Jobs Meeting 11thJul2020

Written Farren Lee, Sixer & Scribe

The 6th Zoom Meeting on 11th July was an Odd Jobs Meeting. We started off with our now usual way of starting the meeting when Baloo teaches us a new song from a different country. Today was a Thai song called Loi Krathong. The song is sung during the annual Loi Krathong Festival held over the course of three days usually celebrated with the lighting of lanterns. 

We had a Mini-First Aid Session where my video was included! I was demonstrating an example of different types of bandages. 

  • Hand Bandage
  • Knee Bandage
  • Arm Sling


Afterwards, we played another Mentimeter game this time on the topic of Scouting. There was some trouble with the game as the website kept crashing. But in the end, the results were...never announced because no one knows who won. As I’m from the first badge for the Zoom Meeting, I do not know about the results for the second meeting. 

We ended off the meeting with the announcement of the first ever Virtual Sixers’ Training Camp. This was remarkable! Until I realised that there was no need for Service Scouts :-( So there will be no meeting on 18th July. Totally fine with me!

Comments