Preparation For Amazing Trail 2018, 28April2018


Written by Syred Hafiz, Asst Senior Sixer & Scribe

“beeb, beeb beeb, beeb beeb!” I blew the whistle to signal horseshoe. I was proud as when I was in the middle, I could see a lot of new scout members. There were a lot more than before and all of them were standing proudly. After horseshoe, baloo came and asked some people to stand up and sing what they have prepared to the previous week.

Since I did not come, I did not know what baloo was talking about.  So he brought us to the music room. There, we were learning a dance called waka waka. It was a very fun dance and the music is very nice. Then, baloo called the singers up. They ended up singing a song by one direction. The song is called what makes you beautiful. These performances are actually for the gala dinner after the amazing trail. We rehearsed many times until we were perfect.

We were confident of doing well for the dance as we were quite good at it. We walked back to the kidzone for dismissal. I blew the whistle again and this time to go home. We did sunset party and ended with sixers council and went home.

Comments