The Amazing Michelin Hawker Food Trail 2024 on 11 May 2024

By Senior Sixer Ewan Tan

“Yes!” I exclaimed to myself. Today is the Amazing Trail. It has been a beacon of my memories in Scouts. Every Amazing Trail provides an opportunity to lead, make friends, and have fun! I woke up and quickly got ready for the long day ahead.
Upon arriving at school, I was greeted by a sign instructing us to gather in the hall. At the hall, I waited for the other Cubs to arrive. This Amazing Trail was a little bit more special because HP Pelican Scouts had invited other scouts from the North Area. I was excited to know this year’s Amazing Trail theme. It was themed around Michelin Hawker Food. We changed into our Amazing Trail shirts and set off for the long journey ahead. It was tiring and challenging, but Scouts don’t give up. We took it on and overcame the difficulty. But most importantly, we had fun.
Back at school, the Sixers and I welcomed the guest of honor for our gala dinner. Our hard work had paid off! We scurried onto the stage—we had won the Amazing Trail!!! This Amazing Trail ended, but my memories of this amazing journey will never fade. I would like to thank the leaders for making this possible, the parents for guiding the Cubs, and the Cubs for participating. All in all, we had fun!

Comments