Amazing Trail on 16 May 2026

 By Senior Sixer Isaac Li

When I reported to the school hall this morning, I headed over to Kangaroo instead of sitting with the other Senior Sixers. Why? Because today was the Amazing Trail, and I couldn't wait for it to begin!
After the briefing ended and our team planned our strategy, we grabbed some snacks and set off.
We took a bus to MacRitchie Reservoir. After completing our knot-tying task, we travelled by MRT to our next location.
At Marina Financial Centre, we successfully completed two levels of the Cyber Security station, earning a good number of points. We then stopped at VivoCity for lunch at McDonald's before continuing to Labrador Park.
After a satisfying meal, we made our way to Labrador Park and completed the First Aid station. The rest of the race was a blur as we rushed from station to station, including Jurong Lake Gardens. We managed to make it back to school just two minutes before the deadline.
Then came the video editing, but I had to leave to practise for our upcoming performance at the Gala Dinner. Just before dinner began, the Senior Sixers and Sixers gathered outside the library to invite Chief Commissioner Desmond Chong to the Hall.
We enjoyed a delicious dinner before our performance. Although I made a few mistakes on stage, I still had a great time performing. When it was finally time to announce the Amazing Trail results, I was thrilled to discover that I had won a trophy in my final year as a Cub Scout and it was the Gold trophy!
Looking ahead, I hope to return next year as an alumnus to help out with the Amazing Trail. I'm already excited about the opportunity to give back and be part of the event once again.

Comments